Playing Cards Marking With IR Marks
IR marked cards just has one type of way to cover the marks, and that is printed with infrared ink on the back of the playing cards. So IR marked deck is also called back marked juiced cards. And to see the ultimate marked playing cards, the best position hiding the IR marked cards camera is over the poker desk. And the emergency lamp IR camera is a good choice.
IR marked cards is designed to read the read the unseen information on the back of the playing deck. There are two kinds of invisible juice marked decks. One is used luminous colored contact lenses and the other is used with IR camera. The biggest advantage of IR camera is that it can see both of these two kinds of magician trick playing cards.
You can think about why we would choose the emergency lamp to hide the invisible juiced cards camera. First of all, the position of the emergency lamp must is built higher than the poker table in room. Second, the structure of emergency lamp is a good cover for the IR camera. Last but not least, within the reading distance of the emergency lamp covered IR camera, the higher you set it up, the more IR marks playing decks you can see.
Hope you enjoy the advantages that emergency lamp hidden IR camera brings from you.
Size: Poker Size
Index: Peek(Dual) Index
Colors: Red, Blue, Orange, Purple, Light Blue, Green
Material: 100% Plastic
Write To Us:email@example.com
- Name: Eric Johnson2019-01-16 12:24:57IP: 126.96.36.199
- Content: I am interested in the poker analyzer
- Reply: Hello, friend. I have sent the email to you about the details, please check and reply.
- Name: Lin2019-01-08 04:36:18IP: 188.8.131.52
- Content: What is the price of the infrared glasses? And is it possible to make the glasses look like normal reading glasses?
- Reply: Hello, friend. About the details of sunglasses, i have send message to your whatsapp, please check and reply.
- Name: Otis curry2018-12-02 15:43:35IP: 184.108.40.206
- Content: How much is the contact lens and playing cards? Thank you
- Reply: Hello, friend. We have sent a email to you for details, pleases check and reply. Thanks