Receiver:(if you decide to order, please send me email, i will send you the payment info of receiver)
After your payment, please email to us about your payment info, including the MTCN, transfer amount(EURO/USD), sender's name, and your billing address:
Money Transfer/Control No:
Your Given name:
Your Tel No:
Your zip code:
FAQ: How to pay via western-----union?
1. Transfer at a western-----union agent location, you can visit: www.westernunion.com to find which one is the nearest and fill in a form then send email to us about payment info: MTCN, sender name (First name, Last Name), total amount (EURO) you want to transfer and billing address/ sender country.
2. Pay online For the time being, online transfer supported by Australia, Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States. The steps are:
(1) Access the western-----union's home Site: http://www.westernunion.com Choose your country.
(2) Sign in your western-----union account or create a new account to new users.
(3) Click "send money" then fill in the Money Transfer form, click "continue".
(4) Fill in the form with your information (billing address, name, phone number, and your card number).
- Name: Arlene Westcott2019-12-11 20:11:02IP: 22.214.171.124
- Content: Hi, I am a passionate reader and reaching you in context to something like this. I would like to do a contribution to your website by providing a guest post. The guest post would surely be based on a great topic aligned with your reader’s interests. The content would be of high quality and will be plagiarism-free. However, in return would need a favor of backlink within the main body of the article. Kindly let me know if I can interest you with some great topic ideas? Looking forward. Sincerely, Arlene Westcott
- Name: Imli2019-11-30 00:24:52IP: 126.96.36.199
- Content: I am interested in invisible ink and pen. So what is the price and how can I order?
- Name: Imli2019-11-30 00:23:19IP: 188.8.131.52
- Content: I am interested in invisible ink and pen