YT-K1 Marked Cards Interphone For Telling Poker Results
Generally, the entire marked cards interphone includes the walkie talkie, signal receiver, poker devices charger and a spy wireless earpiece. During the poker cards tricks games, marked poker decks walkie talkie plays an important role in telling poker games results to your partners who can receive it by spy poker mini earphone.
The transmission distance of this YT-K1 interphone can last long as 50m and the energy power of walkie talkie can use up to 10h if it charged fully. It can charge when it running out energy. What is more, it neither inserts phone SIM cards nor connects Bluetooth which could not be intercepted by others.
The distance between signal receiver and wireless headset is 1m and your partner can get clear sound clarity. The once the poker predictor winner analyzer forecast the games result and sent out the information, your partner will get it and pass them to you by this magic poker deck interphone and mini earpiece, even he not in your around.
Our YT-K1 interphone remains the same appearance as common one so that others will not focus on it. Therefore, good quality and reliable marked cards interphone are your ideal choice of poker tricks accessories.
Size: 100 * 60 * 16 mm
Transmission Method: Wireless
Function: Audio Transfer
Write To Us:email@example.com
- Name: Eric Johnson2019-01-16 12:24:57IP: 188.8.131.52
- Content: I am interested in the poker analyzer
- Reply: Hello, friend. I have sent the email to you about the details, please check and reply.
- Name: Lin2019-01-08 04:36:18IP: 184.108.40.206
- Content: What is the price of the infrared glasses? And is it possible to make the glasses look like normal reading glasses?
- Reply: Hello, friend. About the details of sunglasses, i have send message to your whatsapp, please check and reply.
- Name: Otis curry2018-12-02 15:43:35IP: 220.127.116.11
- Content: How much is the contact lens and playing cards? Thank you
- Reply: Hello, friend. We have sent a email to you for details, pleases check and reply. Thanks