YT-468P Marked Poker Cards Interphone Devices
YT-468P interphone is one kind of latest marked cards accessories in GS luminous ink contact lenses suppliers which have the fashionable appearance as others interphone. Interphone is common in public location such as bank, hospital or casinos, etc. Even if your partner tells you the poker results in the 50m away, no one notices this will be one kind of poker tricks accessories.
This kind of YT-468P walkie talkie works with signal receiver for transporting information. It can adjust the channel by you but it cannot connect Bluetooth.
As for the power supply, YT-468P poker decks interphone can charge directly. And both the power energy of walkie talkie and signal receiver can last up to 10h.
Compared with YT-K1 interphone, YT-468P walkie talkie with no SIM phone
Chip cards can transport clearer sound clarity than others which can adjust voice. But you need to notice that you should put your signal receiver and wireless spy earphone 1 m.
During poker games, it is safer for your partner tell you poker odds scanner system after analyzing hidden laser invisible ink barcode marked cards by poker cards accessories walkie talkie and you receive results by playing cards earpiece.
Size: 100 * 60 * 16 mm
Transmission Method: Wireless
Function: Audio Transfer
Write To Us:email@example.com
- Name: Eric Johnson2019-01-16 12:24:57IP: 220.127.116.11
- Content: I am interested in the poker analyzer
- Reply: Hello, friend. I have sent the email to you about the details, please check and reply.
- Name: Lin2019-01-08 04:36:18IP: 18.104.22.168
- Content: What is the price of the infrared glasses? And is it possible to make the glasses look like normal reading glasses?
- Reply: Hello, friend. About the details of sunglasses, i have send message to your whatsapp, please check and reply.
- Name: Otis curry2018-12-02 15:43:35IP: 22.214.171.124
- Content: How much is the contact lens and playing cards? Thank you
- Reply: Hello, friend. We have sent a email to you for details, pleases check and reply. Thanks