Grey Eyes Contact Lenses See Through Cards
Our infrared gray eyes contact lenses are a kind of playing cards contact lenses which we process them with special material in the center of the lenses.
After being processed, it can see the invisible ink marks of marked playing cards. Under the white light, especially the energy-saving light, you can see the markings more clearly. More importantly, it will not change your original eyes color. It is difficult for other players to find out the difference.
It is quite helpful in the poker games. Wearing the infrared gray eyes contact lenses can see the marked poker cards which were printed by invisible ink. And you can know what card any players has and predict which way is the best way for you.
Besides, there is no doubt that all kinds of marked playing cards are suitable for the gray eyes infrared contact lenses.
Before playing the poker games with contact lenses, it had better wear them about several hours for adapting. In addition, please make sure wash your hands before wearing the contact lenses in case of infecting your eyes.
Infrared gray eyes contact lenses are safe and convenient for those who have gray eyes. We have many types infrared contact lenses for sale, if you have any interest, just write to us for infrared contact lenses price.
Material: HEMA, Polymacon
Life Span: More than one year
Water Content: 100%
Application: Poker Games
Write To Us:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Louise2018-04-30 04:16:22IP: 22.214.171.124
- Content: I would like to enquire about the price of a pair of Ultimate Infrared Contact Lenses, and how i would go about purchasing them. I was also wondering whether they read all types of invisible ink?
- Name: yuri2018-04-28 20:56:19IP: 126.96.36.199
- Content: i have interest by this nokia
- Name: Yannick Roosen2018-04-26 13:13:28IP: 188.8.131.52
- Content: Hello. I want to know the price off the Marked Deck Of Cards Copag Jumbo Face. Kind Regards Yannick
- Reply: I have sent you the details about Marked Deck Of Cards Copag Jumbo Face by Email.