Infrared Ink To Dal Negro Masenghini Romoni Cavallino
Infrared poker cards is actually an ordinary poker cards, of course, this means the outside looking. That is to say, from the appearance of infrared and normal poker, there is no difference, but the infrared poker and ordinary poker have some difference.
Dal Negro Masenghini-ramoni cavallino can be marked to be infrared poker decks. Infrared poker cards is the normal decks processed with professional infrared ink, the back of it has a special mark, the player can know the poker cards by marking the rank and suit on the back, so that you can master all the numbers and suits in all the hands of players easily and win the game secretly.
If you want to see through the invisible ink marks backside Dal Negro Masenghini-ramoni cards decks, you need to wear the x ray marked cards contact lenses or invisible ink poker glasses. Other players cannot see the luminous marks without these special marking poker invisible ink kit reader.
Using infrared poker is very secret, because only the user can see the poker cards markings, others can not see. There not existed doubtful point for the marking invisible ink cards are the same as usual. Infrared juice marked poker cards looks identical to the original, same color, the using time is up to six months or more.
Size: Poker Size
Index: Jumbo Index
Colors: Red and Blue
Material: 100% Plastic
Write To Us:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Louise2018-04-30 04:16:22IP: 184.108.40.206
- Content: I would like to enquire about the price of a pair of Ultimate Infrared Contact Lenses, and how i would go about purchasing them. I was also wondering whether they read all types of invisible ink?
- Name: yuri2018-04-28 20:56:19IP: 220.127.116.11
- Content: i have interest by this nokia
- Name: Yannick Roosen2018-04-26 13:13:28IP: 18.104.22.168
- Content: Hello. I want to know the price off the Marked Deck Of Cards Copag Jumbo Face. Kind Regards Yannick
- Reply: I have sent you the details about Marked Deck Of Cards Copag Jumbo Face by Email.