How To Mark Cards With An Invisible Luminous Pen
An invisible luminous ink kit for marking contact lenses marked cards was rolled out in our company. This kind of poker luminous ink kit for marking cards include the cards marking ink pen and red filtered film for testing the luminous ink marks you made on the back of marked poker cards whether does work clearly.
How to make luminous ink marks on the back of poker cards with an invisible ink pen?
The magic invisible ink pen can mark both paper playing cards and plastic poker cards. You can make any marks you like on the playing cards. However, you need to be informed that marking ultimate marked deck red bicycle cards for infrared contact lenses by yourself are better than marking blue Bicycle cards by you with invisible ink marker. The reason is that the invisible ink marks on the back of blue cards are hard to be distinguished.
With our cards tricks invisible ink pen, just write the marks on the back of cards. After the ink dry, you can use them in the poker games. In order to enjoy more fun in the poker games, do not forget to wear luminous ink contact lenses or infrared glasses.
Color: Green,Yellow, Black, Blue, Red, Pink and Purple
Application: Magic, Marking Cards
Teaching Mode: Video Instruction and Use Manual
Write To Us:email@example.com
- Name: Louise2018-04-30 04:16:22IP: 184.108.40.206
- Content: I would like to enquire about the price of a pair of Ultimate Infrared Contact Lenses, and how i would go about purchasing them. I was also wondering whether they read all types of invisible ink?
- Name: yuri2018-04-28 20:56:19IP: 220.127.116.11
- Content: i have interest by this nokia
- Name: Yannick Roosen2018-04-26 13:13:28IP: 18.104.22.168
- Content: Hello. I want to know the price off the Marked Deck Of Cards Copag Jumbo Face. Kind Regards Yannick
- Reply: I have sent you the details about Marked Deck Of Cards Copag Jumbo Face by Email.