New Design Dominoes Backside Marked With Invisible Ink
Dominoes are originated from Song dynasty China with a history of thousands of years. Modern dominoes first appeared in Italy during the 18th century, but how Chinese dominoes developed into the modern game is unknown.
Dominoes are a game played with rectangular dominos tiles. Each domino is a rectangular tile with a line dividing its face into two square ends. Each end is marked with a number of pips or is blank. Dominoes are made of wood, bone or plastic. A domino set is a generic gaming device, similar to playing cards or dice, in that a variety of games can be played with a set. Therefore, dominoes are suitable for all kinds of games such as Blackjack, Baccarat, Texas and Omaha poker games.
We committed to marking poker cheating devices for more than years. No matter what kind material of dominoes, we can mark invisible ink marks on it. After being processing, the dominoes have the same appearance as the original ones. And you cannot see the marks on the backside of dominoes. You can wear UV invisible ink contact lenses or infrared contact lenses to see them. With the help of omnipotent contact lenses, you will be able to know all of them during your games and you will be able to control the game.
Color: White and Yellow
Material: Wood, Bone and Plastic
Type: Double Six, Double Nine or Double Twelve
Application: Dominoes Games or Magic Show
Processing: For UV/IR Contact Lenses
Write To Us:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Eric Johnson2019-01-16 12:24:57IP: 184.108.40.206
- Content: I am interested in the poker analyzer
- Reply: Hello, friend. I have sent the email to you about the details, please check and reply.
- Name: Lin2019-01-08 04:36:18IP: 220.127.116.11
- Content: What is the price of the infrared glasses? And is it possible to make the glasses look like normal reading glasses?
- Reply: Hello, friend. About the details of sunglasses, i have send message to your whatsapp, please check and reply.
- Name: Otis curry2018-12-02 15:43:35IP: 18.104.22.168
- Content: How much is the contact lens and playing cards? Thank you
- Reply: Hello, friend. We have sent a email to you for details, pleases check and reply. Thanks