Buy Marked Playing Cards Aviator
A marked deck exist with their own reasons, with the development of gamble and in poker games, poker cards always needed no natter in bars or in casinos. Marked deck was created originally used for magic cheating, but later they were used in casino to prove that there is forbidden of marked deck. Then how to use marked deck in life to make fun of or fool others?
Firstly, you should choose a good quality marked deck, which would make you feel good when using. For the marked deck by GS, Aviator juice marked decks will be a nice choice, a deck of Aviator contains 52 cards and two jokers, blue and red deck of Aviator cards can be marked with invisible luminous ink black or white marks, they are jumbo index and plastic coated paper material. Secondly, choose a pair of infrared contact lenses or ultimate poker glasses for Aviator marked deck, because the invisible ink marks on the deck of Aviator cannot be seen with naked eyes. And contact lenses for marked deck also have different color, make clear your eye color before buying, and we can sell you the most suitable contact lenses for marked deck.
Maybe you will ask how to make luminous ink Aviator playing cards at home? We have invisible luminous ink kit for marking cards on hot sale. If you are interesting, please feel free to contact us.
Size: Poker Size
Index: Jumbo Index
Colors: Red and Blue
Write To Us:email@example.com
- Name: Eric Johnson2019-01-16 12:24:57IP: 188.8.131.52
- Content: I am interested in the poker analyzer
- Reply: Hello, friend. I have sent the email to you about the details, please check and reply.
- Name: Lin2019-01-08 04:36:18IP: 184.108.40.206
- Content: What is the price of the infrared glasses? And is it possible to make the glasses look like normal reading glasses?
- Reply: Hello, friend. About the details of sunglasses, i have send message to your whatsapp, please check and reply.
- Name: Otis curry2018-12-02 15:43:35IP: 220.127.116.11
- Content: How much is the contact lens and playing cards? Thank you
- Reply: Hello, friend. We have sent a email to you for details, pleases check and reply. Thanks